The Terms of service (TOS) is a mandatory legal document of a website that explains the rules and regulations to use the service they offer.
This document contains the terms of service for NutritionCrown Enterprise, that describes the rules and regulations (terms) to use our service, to contribute to the website and to advertise on the website.
In this document,
- “NutritionCrown Enterprise” is referred to as ‘company’, ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’.
- www.NutritionCrown.com is referred as “website”
- You are referred to as “client”, “you” and “your”
- Free text content, free video content, free audio content, paid e-books, and paid consulting are referred to as our “services”.
The following are the terms of service of NutritionCrown Enterprise.
General Terms of Service
These are general terms, and you must agree to these terms to use, contribute, advertise and/or communicate on/to the website.
- The website is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. If your age is below 18, please access the website.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all the materials of www.NutritionCrown.com are our and/or our licensor’s proprietary property.
- These terms of service are constructed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be governed by the laws of India.
- If we don’t enforce any right or provision of these terms, you shouldn’t assume such terms are waived. All the terms and conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- If you do not agree to the following specific activity terms (use, contribute, advertise or communicate), please do not engage in such activity. Otherwise, we may terminate your access to such activities and, if necessary, take appropriate legal action against you. Once we terminate your access to such activity, you will not be permitted to attempt such activity in any other way.
Terms to Use
This section defines the terms and conditions you must agree to use our free and paid services.
By using the website, we assume that you read, understand and accept these terms and conditions properly.
Following are the terms you must agree to use the website:
- This website may not comply with industry-specific regulations. So if your interaction is subjected to such laws, please don’t use our service.
- You should not use the website in a way that would violate any applicable law or regulation.
- You are granted a limited license from us. You can only view, download and/or print the material contained on this website, solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You should not copy, republish, sell, rent, sub-license, reproduce or redistribute any material available on the website.
- You shouldn’t access the website through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, robots, data gathering and extraction tools or otherwise.
- You shouldn’t use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You shouldn’t use the website to trick, fraud, mislead, harass, abuse, harm, annoy, spam, the website, us and/or other users.
- You should not upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, trojan horses, GIFs, web bugs, cookies, spyware or any other similar materials on the website.
- You shouldn’t bypass or attempt to bypass any security measures of the website designed to prevent or restrict access to the website, or any portion of the website.
- You must provide us true, accurate, current and complete information. Otherwise, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the website or any portion of it.
- You should use our support service properly. You shouldn’t abuse or spam our support service.
- We may change, modify, or update to these terms from time to time without any notice for any reason. Therefore, please visit this page from time to time to be aware of our updated terms and conditions. You can see the update date at the top of this document.
- We may change, modify, remove or discontinue all or part of the website at any time for any reason without notice.
- We may experience technical problems or require website maintenance, which may cause downtime. Therefore, you may experience interruptions, delays or errors while using the website. We are not liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by downtime.
- Neither we nor our officers, directors, and employees shall be liable for anything related to your use of this website, whether or not such liability is mentioned in these terms of service.
Terms to Contribute
This website may invite you to contribute to the website in the form of text like comments, reviews, and feedbacks. These are called your “contributions”.
By contributing to the website, we assume that you read, understand and accept these terms and conditions.
Following are the terms you must accept to contribute to the website:
- Your contributions may be treated as non-confidential, non-exclusive and non-proprietary. We may use your contribution for any purpose, in any media formats and through any media channels.
- Your contributions may be viewable by other users of the website and through third-party websites.
- Your contributions shouldn’t contain any message that is false, inaccurate, misleading, violent, offensive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, lascivious, filthy, libelous, slanderous, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, violating any applicable law or regulation or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- You retain full ownership of all of your contributions. However, we can edit, change, re-categorize to place them in more appropriate locations on the website or delete your contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice.
- We are not liable for any statements or representations in your contributions provided by you in any area on the website. We are free from any legal action against us regarding any contributions.
- If you review any product or service of the website, you must have firsthand experience with the product or service.
- If you post a negative review, you should not be affiliated with competitors.
- Neither we nor our officers, directors, and employees shall be liable for anything related to your contribution to this website, whether or not such liability is under contract.
Terms to Advertise
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the website.
By advertising on the website, we assume that you read, understand and accept these terms and conditions.
Following are the terms you must accept to advertise on the website:
- You should take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the website and any services or products sold through those advertisements.
- You must own the copyright of all the materials of your advertisement.
- You must have the authority to place advertisements on the website.
- You must comply with our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice and Policy. You will not get any refund or other compensation for DMCA takedown-related issues.
- We have no other relationship with you apart from giving the space for advertisement.
- Neither we nor our officers, directors, and employees shall be liable for anything related to your advertisement for this website, whether or not such liability is under contract.
Terms of Information
We will store certain information that you transmit to the website to manage and improve the website. Although we take proper security measures and regular backup, anything could happen. In that case, we are not liable to you for any loss or corruption of any data.
Terms of Communication
All communications between you and us will happen via email and third-party applications on the website. We will process all your orders digitally, and you will not receive any non-electronic documents.
Terms of Dispute Resolution
If any dispute arises between you and us, brought by you or us, we both agree to attempt to negotiate informally by email for at least thirty days before initiating arbitration.
If we fail to negotiate the dispute, the case then goes to the legal place of Malda, India. The language of the trial will be Bengali and the law governing the contract shall be the law of India.
Arbitration will be limited to disputes between you and us individually. There shall be no joint proceeding, no class action procedures, no representation on behalf of the general public or any other person.
Our Contact Information
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you can contact us.
Our postal address:
House No. N0001
WEST BENGAL 732206