This document contains the privacy notice for NutritionCrown Enterprise, that describes how and why we collect, store, use, and/or share (‘process’) your information when you use our services, such as when you:
- Visit our website at www.NutritionCrown.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice.
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events.
In this document,
- “NutritionCrown Enterprise” refers to ‘company’, ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’.
- www.nutritioncrown.com refers to the “website”.
- You refer to “client”, “you” and “your”.
- “Services” refers to our free text content, free video content, free audio content, paid ebook and paid consulting.
Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with all of our privacy policies, please do not use our services.
If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collection Policy
We collect and save different types of information to provide you our services.
Our policy for information collection is the following:
- We collect three different types of information: personal information, payment information and anonymous information while you use our services.
- We collect your name, phone number, email address and country as personal information. We collect this information only when you give it to us (the reason is discussed later).
- You agree that all personal information that you give us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
- We collect your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument as payment information. We collect this information only when you give it to our official payment processor (the reason is discussed later).
- We automatically collect your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, system configuration, internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, time, date, information about how and when you use our services, and other technical information as anonymous information. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information).
- We do not collect sensitive information like biometric information.
- We do not collect any minor’s (under 18 years) personal information, because this website is not intended for minors.
- If you know that we have collected a minor’s information, please contact us by email. After verification, we will happily remove it from our records.
Information Processing Policy
We process the collected information for various reasons.
Our policy to process your information is the following:
- We process your personal information to provide you the requested service, to communicate with you, to protect our services from fraud and to analyze user trends.
- We do not directly process your payment information. We use PayPal and Instamojo with Zoho to process and store your payment if you make any purchases. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: https://www.paypal.com/us/legalhub/privacy-full, https://www.instamojo.com/company/privacy/ https://www.zoho.com/privacy.html.
- We process the anonymous information to maintain the security and operation of our services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
- You can request us by email to not process your personal information further and even delete your personal information if we have collected it.
Information Sharing Policy
We share some of the information we collect with third-party services for various reasons.
Our policies to sharing your information are the following:
- We share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents to perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. We have contracts in place with our third parties, which are designed to help safeguard your personal information.
- We may disclose your information to third parties to send you marketing messages, to display personalized ads, analyze your browsing behavior, diagnose problems, prevent fraudulent activities and improve user experience.
- We share your information with the following types of third parties:
- Ad Networks
- Data Analytics Services
- Website Hosting Service Providers
- User Account Registration & Authentication Services
- Testing Tools
- Social Networks
- Sales & Marketing Tools
- Retargeting Platforms
- Payment Processors
- Order Fulfillment Service Providers
- Finance & Accounting Tools
- Cloud Computing Services
- Affiliate Marketing Programs
- Communication & Collaboration Tools
- Data Storage Service Providers
- Government Entities
- Performance Monitoring Tools
- Product Engineering & Design Tools
- Although we have contracts with third parties, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by such third-parties.
- We may share or transfer your information if we merge or are acquired by another company.
- We may disclose your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights. We can also disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
Information Transfer Policy
- Our servers are located in the United States and the third-party servers are located in various countries. So, please be aware that your information may be transferred, stored and processed in different countries.
- We have implemented the necessary security measures and contracts with third parties in accordance with applicable laws.
Information Retention Policy
- We will only keep your information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes described in this document.
- No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than 2 years.
- When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information.
- If delete or anonymization is not possible (for example because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Information Security Policy
- We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any information that we collect and process.
- Remember, nothing on the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. That’s why we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
- You should only access our services within a secure environment.
Our Compliance with Privacy Laws
In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA), United Kingdom (UK), Canada and California, you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws like The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), UK GDPR and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
- GDPR and UK GDPR act requires us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on to collect, process and disclose your personal information. We already discussed our legal bases in this document.
- In accordance with the CCPA act, you can request us by email to know whether we collected or shared your personal information, the type of information we collected, change or delete the collected information.
- Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity to determine you are the same person about whom we have the information in our system. We will delete such additional information as soon as we finish verifying you and approving such a request.
- If you designate an authorized agent to make such a request under any act on your behalf, we may deny the request if the authorized agent does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf.
Other Privacy Policies
- We do not currently respond to Do-Not-Track (‘DNT’) browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online.
Our Contact Information
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you can contact us.
Our postal address:
House No. N0001
WEST BENGAL 732206