Fish and egg.
But can we eat them together?
Is it safe to eat fish with egg?
Let’s find out.
Table of Contents
Is it Safe to eat fish with egg?
Yes. It is absolutely safe.
Because neither fish nor egg interfere with each other during digestion.
Furthermore, there is no scientific evidence that suggests not eating them together.
However, you can find many online forums where some people recommend not eating them together.
This is just a traditional belief which were developed more than 100 years ago.
Traditional beliefs are not evidence. The human body evolved on a diet of mixed foods. 
However, if you experience any problem eating them together or one after another, talk to your healthcare provider. They will diagnose the reason and give proper advice.
Otherwise, enjoy them however you like.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions related to this topic.
Can I eat fish and egg together?
Absolutely yes. There is no scientific evidence that shows its harmful effects.
Will you die from eating fish with egg?
Absolutely not! Eggs go perfectly well with fish. People across the world enjoy different dishes with fish and eggs.
The Final Word
I hope you got the answer. 👍
I welcome you to share this article with your friends and family. Who knows, they may have the same question.
By the way, which one is your favorite? Fish or egg? Let me know in the comment and I will let you know mine. 😇
This article is written by a certified nutritionist and verified by scientific evidence.
Following are the references of this article.
- USDA Food Data Central: Fish, snapper, mixed species, raw. Accessed 22 February 2022
- USDA Food Data Central: Egg, whole, raw, fresh. Accessed 22 February 2022
- PubMed: Macronutrients and Human Health for the 21st Century. Accessed 22 February 2022
- Eat This: 20 Health Benefits of Eating Fish. Accessed 22 February 2022
- Healthline: Top 10 Health Benefits of Eating Eggs. Accessed 22 February 2022