Accidental Blunt Roach Swallowing: What will Happen?

Short Answer: If you accidentally swallow a blunt roach, you may experience stomach upset, vomiting, lack of alertness, impaired brain activity, and other psychological symptoms.

A blunt roach is the end of a blunt that has been smoked until there is only a little bit left.

A blunt is a cigar that has been hollowed out and filled with cannabis.

If you accidentally swallow a blunt roach, you may experience some unpleasant effects, such as stomach upset, vomiting, lack of alertness, and impaired brain activity.

This is because it contains cannabis and tobacco, which are both psychoactive substances that can affect your body and mind.

Cannabis can produce more intense effects when ingested than when inhaled, as it is metabolized differently by the liver.

It can cause confusion, hallucination, panic attacks, paranoia, and other psychological symptoms.

Tobacco can irritate your digestive tract and increase your risk of cancer, heart disease, and stroke.

It is quite uncommon to swallow a blunt roach intentionally, as most smokers discard it or save it for later use.

However, some people may swallow it accidentally or on purpose to avoid detection by the police or others. This is not a safe or smart practice, as it can harm your health and still leave traces of drugs in your system.

You can try to drink some water or milk to dilute the effects of the blunt roach and soothe your throat if it burns.

You can also seek medical attention if you experience severe or persistent symptoms, such as chest pain, difficulty breathing, or loss of consciousness.

If you swallow a burning blunt roach, you may need emergency care to remove it from your airway and prevent choking or suffocation.

To avoid accidental swallowing of a blunt roach, you should be careful when smoking it and not let it get too close to your mouth.

You should also dispose of it properly in a safe place or store it in a container if you want to reuse it.

Finally, remember, a blunt roach is not a harmless leftover that you can swallow without consequences.

It is a potential source of harm that can affect your physical and mental well-being.

About the Author

Abdur Rahman Choudhury

Abdur Rahman Choudhury is a nutrition coach with over 7 years of experience in the field of nutrition.

He holds a Bachelor's (B.Sc.) and Master's (M.Sc.) degree in Biochemistry from The University of Burdwan, India. He was also involved with a research project about genetic variations in the CYP11A gene among PCOS and Metabolic Syndrome patients.

He has completed the following online courses: Stanford Introduction to Food and Health by Stanford University (US) through Coursera, Certificate in Nutrition from Fabulous Body Inc. (US), Lose Weight and Keep It Off certificate course from Harvard Medical School (US), and Nutrition and Disease Prevention by Taipei Medical University (Taiwan) through FutureLearn.

Abdur currently lives in India and keeps fit by weight training and eating mainly home-cooked meals.

Leave a Comment