Short Answer: If you accidentally eat bad guacamole, you may get sick from food poisoning or spoilage.
Guacamole is a dip or sauce made from mashed avocados, salt, lime juice, and sometimes other ingredients such as onion, cilantro, tomato, garlic, and spices.
If you accidentally eat bad guacamole, you may experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or other digestive issues.
This is because it may contain harmful bacteria or mold that can cause food poisoning or spoilage.
Bacteria or mold can grow on guacamole if it is left out of the refrigerator for too long, or if it is contaminated by other foods or utensils.
It is quite common to eat bad guacamole due to its popularity and short shelf life.
You can treat mild symptoms of food poisoning by drinking plenty of fluids, eating bland foods, and resting.
If you have severe symptoms, such as fever, blood in your stool, or dehydration, you should seek medical attention.
To avoid accidental eating of bad guacamole, you should always store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator, and consume it within 1-2 days.
You should also check the color, smell, and texture of the guacamole before eating it, and discard it if it looks or smells off, or if it has any fuzzy growth on it.
Finally, remember, guacamole is a healthy and delicious food, but only if it is fresh and safe to eat.