- BigMuscles Nutrition offers a fruit flavored when protein blend called Frotein.
- It is popular among fitness enthusiasts.
- Let’s discuss this supplement on the basis of scientific facts.
BigMuscles Nutrition Frotein is a fruit flavored whey protein powder.
It is marketed as a “delicious and powerful fruit twist to your regular whey protein”.
It is popular among fitness enthusiasts.
But should you buy it? 🤔
Let’s discuss. 🧐
Table of Contents
- Key Highlights
- BigMuscles Nutrition Frotein Review
- BigMuscles Nutrition Frotein Benefits
- BigMuscles Nutrition Frotein Side Effects
- How to consume BigMuscles Nutrition Frotein
- Recommended Dosage
- Safety Information
- Should You Buy BigMuscles Nutrition Frotein?
- The Final Word
BigMuscles Nutrition Frotein Review
BigMuscle frotein is a blend of whey concentrate, whey isolate and whey hydrolyzed with fruity flavor. 
Let’s discuss its ingredients, health benefits and side effects. 🧐
BigMuscles Nutrition Frotein Ingredients
- Whey Protein Concentrate,
- Whey Protein Isolate,
- Hydrolyzed Whey Protein.
- Whey Powder,
- Nature Identical Flavors,
- Citric Acid,
- Malic Acid,
- Sucralose (INS 955) and
- Preservative (E211).
BigMuscles Nutrition Frotein Supplement Facts
The recommended serving size is 1 Scoop (34g).
Each serving contain:
- Calories: 136
- Total fat: 1.5 gm
- Cholesterol: 1 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 4 gm
- Total Sugar: 0 gm
- Protein 26 gm
The company claims one scoop of Frotein gives you 26 gm of protein per serving of 34 gm with 5.5 gm BCAA, 15 gm Essential amino acids, 6 gm Glutamine.
BigMuscles Nutrition Frotein Flavors
Currently, there are seven flavors available to buy: mango, mango orange, pineapple, blueberry, Lychee, Guava, and coconut. 
Please note, the availability of your favorite flavor depends on where you buy it. 🤔
BigMuscles Nutrition Frotein Benefits
Frotein is a whey protein blend, which is one of the most studied dietary supplements. 😃
Whey protein has many evidence-based health benefits.
- Whey protein can promote muscle recovery and growth.
- It may lower your blood pressure.
- High-quality whey protein may help treat type 2 diabetes
BigMuscles Nutrition Frotein Side Effects
Although Frotein is good for health, it also has negative effects. 😮
Taking too much frotein is useless and causes digestive problems, such as nausea, pain, bloating, cramping, flatulence, and diarrhea. 
Remember, frotein can supplement your protein intake, not replace it. 👍
How to consume BigMuscles Nutrition Frotein
It’s pretty simple.
- Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) in 300 ml of water in a shaker cup.
- Shake vigorously and let rest for 30 to 60 seconds for foaming to settle and enjoy.
Take 1-2 servings any time of day to meet your daily protein requirements.
On training days, consume before and/or after the workout to support muscle recovery, repair, and growth. 
You can also consume it as a meal replacement or replacing your unhealthy snacks.
- It contains milk. So if you are allergic to milk, don’t consume it.
- Also, store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and moisture.
Should You Buy BigMuscles Nutrition Frotein?
It depends on your taste. 😋
If you can’t drink unflavored or bored with chocolate or vanilla flavors, you can try this fruity flavored whey protein blend.
Personally, I recommend my clients always go for an unflavored version of any supplement.
Because added flavors are often synthetic, and it is not good for health. 
The rest depends on you. 🤔
Is Frotein protein good?
Yes. BigMuscles Nutrition Frotein is good when a protein blend supplement with nice fruity flavor.
Is BigMuscle frotein gluten-free?
Yes. This whey protein supplement is gluten-free. BigMuscle frotein is a blend of whey concentrate, whey isolate and whey hydrolyzed with fruity flavor.
Does BigMuscle frotein vegan?
No. It is not vegan, because, BigMuscle frotein is made from milk.
Does BigMuscle frotein have lactose?
Yes. BigMuscle frotein contain lactose, because, it is made from milk.
Which flavor is best in Frotein?
It depends on your taste.
The Final Word
Remember, supplements are made to supplement your diet, not to replace it.
So, to get the benefit from BigMuscles Nutrition Frotein, make sure your diet is right. 👍
To learn more about diet and nutrition, you can follow our Instagram.
This article is written by a certified nutritionist and verified by scientific evidence. ☑️
We rely on reputed and specialized media sites, academic research institutions, peer-reviewed studies, government agencies, and medical associations to source information. 📰
We avoid using tertiary references. Know more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. 🧐
Following are the references of this article.
- BigMuscle Nutrition: FROTEIN. Accessed 15 November 2021
- WebMD: Whey Protein. Accessed 15 November 2021
- News-Medical: Are Artificial Food Flavors and Colorings Harmful? Accessed 15 November 2021