- Fish and eggs are two of the most healthy foods on the planet.
- Many believe we should not eat fish with eggs.
- However, there is no scientific evidence to confirm that.
We love fish.
Eggs are also good.
What happens if we combine them? 🤔
Many people believe that we should not eat fish with eggs.
Does it do any harm?
Let’s discuss. 🧐
Table of Contents
- Key Highlights
- Can We Eat Fish and Eggs Together?
- What can You Do?
- Will you Die from Eating Fish with Eggs?
- Final Word
Can We Eat Fish and Eggs Together?
There is no scientific evidence that suggests you should’n eat fish and eggs together.
In fact, in many countries like, Philippines, UK, Japan, some dishes are made from combining fish and eggs. 
Yes, I’m talking about all varieties of eggs and fish.
But according to many so-called Ayurvedic experts, this food combination can be dangerous for health. 
But, they failed to give any scientific explanations.
What can You Do?
Let me tell you the benefits first.
Fish is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins such as D and B2 (riboflavin) and minerals such as calcium, phosphorus iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium. 
Eggs are also a great source of protein because they contain all nine essential amino acids, including omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamins A, D, E, and B12, antioxidants, and choline. 
I suggest, try it yourself.
Everyone is different. Metabolism is different for everyone.
And if you feel discomfort after trying several times, talk to your doctor.
If they advise, just avoid this food combination.
Will you Die from Eating Fish with Eggs?
Eggs go perfectly well with fish. 
People across the world enjoy different dishes with fish and eggs.
But remember, cook them well.
Both fish and eggs are loaded with nutrients.
You can enjoy them at any time.
But don’t eat them raw, as they may contain bacteria which is dangerous.
Cook them well and enjoy!
This article is written by a certified nutritionist and verified by scientific evidence. ☑️
We rely on reputed and specialized media sites, academic research institutions, peer-reviewed studies, government agencies, and medical associations to source information. 📰
We avoid using tertiary references. Know more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. 🧐
- Tasty: One-Pan Salmon And Egg Bake. Accessed 11 October 2021.
- Kalinga TV: Foods you should avoid eating with eggs. Accessed 11 October 2021.
- Washington State Department of Health: Health Benefits of Fish. Accessed 11 October 2021.
- Australian Eggs: Egg Nutrition. Accessed 11 October 2021.
- BigFishBrand: WHY DO EGGS GO SO WELL WITH FISH? Accessed 11 October 2021.