- Apple is a crunchy, bright-colored and one of the most popular fruit in the world.
- Bananas are also healthy, delicious and very convenient snack food.
- But is it safe to eat apple and banana together?
Apples and bananas are two of the most popular fruits in the world.
Both are extremely healthy and delicious. 😋
But is it safe to eat apple and banana together?
I mean in one sitting?
Let’s see. Keep reading. 🧐
Table of Contents
Is it Safe to Eat Apple and Banana Together?
Yes. You can eat apple and banana together. There is no scientific explanation available which suggest not to eat them together.
However, according to some experts, it is advised to not mix apple and banana together. 😮
Because apple is a sub-acidic food, while banana is a sweet food. And Ayurveda doesn’t allow mixing them. 
But as I told you, there is no research based reason to not eat them in one sitting.
Also, there is no recorded case found where one have to be hospitalized after eating apple and banana together. 😃
However, if you feel any discomfort like indigestion, headaches, or nausea every time, just avoid to combining them.
Because, our digestion depends on many factors. 
The Final Word
Fruits and vegetables are the main source of nutrients. 🥗
We must eat at least 1½ to 2 cups of fruit and 2 to 3 cups of vegetables every day. 
And yes, you can enjoy apple and banana in your breakfast safely.
Some frequently asked questions related to this topic:
Is eating an apple and banana a day good for you?
Yes. Eating an apple and banana every day is good and recommended. You can get lots of nutrients by eating them.
Is apple and banana good for breakfast?
Yes. Eating apple and banana is good for breakfast. This is one of the best way to get lots of nutrients in your breakfast.
When is the best time to eat banana and apple?
You can eat banana and apple at anytime. Eating is important, not time. But don’t eat lots of fruits in one sitting.
Is it safe to Eat Apple and Banana Together?
Yes. It is completely safe to eat banana and apple together. There is no scientific evidence that warns not to combine them together.
This article is written by a certified nutritionist and verified by scientific evidence. ☑️
We rely on reputed and specialized media sites, academic research institutions,
peer-reviewed studies, government agencies, and medical associations to source information. 📰
We avoid using tertiary references. Know more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. 🧐
- Healthline: 10 Impressive Health Benefits of Apples. Accessed 16October 2021.
- Healthline: 11 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Bananas. Accessed 16October 2021.
- Doctor Insta: 4 Fruit Combinations that Should not be Eaten Together. Accessed 16October 2021.
- Ganj LLC: Digestion: How Long Does It Take and What Factors Influence It? Accessed 16October 2021.
- CDC: Only 1 in 10 Adults Get Enough Fruits or Vegetables. Accessed 16October 2021.