- Grapes vs Apples: A common confusion among health conscious people.
- Both are popular worldwide.
- From a nutrition point of view, apple is a better option for diabetic people.
Grapes and apples — both are popular in almost every country.
Both are very nutritious, but if you compare each other, apples may be the winner, or may be tied.
Let’s find out. 🧐
Table of Contents
Grapes vs Apples
Grapes are richer in vitamins and minerals than Apples. 
The glycemic index of apple is also lower than grapes.
Apple contain more dietary fiber than grapes.
The price? 🤔
Generally both are relatively equal in price. 
So, if you have diabetes or high blood pressure, prefer apples more than grapes.
For a normal, healthy person, it doesn’t matter.
The Final Word
Grapes and apples both are good.
They are packed with nutrients like vitamin C, potassium and vitamin K.
But for weight loss diets or for diabetes, prefer apples. 😃
Also remember, eat a balanced diet and exercise at least 30 mins daily for a healthy and fit body.
This article is written by a certified nutritionist and verified by scientific evidence. ☑️
We rely on reputed and specialized media sites, academic research institutions, peer-reviewed studies, government agencies, and medical associations to source information. 📰
We avoid using tertiary references. Know more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. 🧐
- Foodstruct: Grape vs Apple – In-Depth Nutrition Comparison. Accessed 31 October 2011.
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA): Grapes, american type (slip skin), raw. Accessed 31 October 2011.
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA): Apples, raw, with skin (Includes foods for USDA’s Food Distribution Program).