- Pineapple is an incredibly delicious and healthy tropical fruit.
- Apple is a crunchy, bright-colored fruit, popular in every country.
- But, can we eat apple and pineapple together?
Pineapple and apple both are two of the most popular fruits in the world.
Both are extremely healthy and delicious. 😋
They contain several essential nutrients and antioxidants.
But can we Eat Apple and Pineapple Together? 🤔
Let’s find out. 🧐
Related Question: Grapes vs Apples: Which is Better? 🤔
Table of Contents
- Key Highlights
- Can we eat apple and pineapple together?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- The Final Word
Can we eat apple and pineapple together?
Yes. Eating pineapple and apple together is safe; because both are acidic food, and mixing acidic fruits together doesn’t cause any harm. 😃 
People all over the world combine pineapple and apple to make dishes like apple and pineapple cake tart, country apple dessert, apple pineapple crisp, apple-pineapple pie etc. 😋
However, don’t mix acidic fruits like grapefruits and strawberries or sub acidic fruits like apples, pomegranates, and peaches with sweet fruits like bananas and raisins for a better digestion; because, our digestion depends on many factors. 😮 
Related Question: Is it Safe to Eat Apple and Banana Together? 🤔
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can you mix apple with pineapple?
Yes. You can mix apple and pineapple to make any dishes. It is absolutely safe.
Can pineapples and apples be eaten together?
Yes. Pineapple and apple can be eaten together. It doesn’t cause any digestive issue at all.
Related Question: What happens if you Eat Ants by Accident? 😮
The Final Word
Fruits and vegetables are the main source of nutrients. 🥗
We must eat at least 1½ to 2 cups of fruit and 2 to 3 cups of vegetables every day. 
And yes, you can enjoy apple and pineapple in your dishes safely.
Related Question: Is it safe to Eat Fish and Eggs Together? 🤔
This article is written by a certified nutritionist and verified by scientific evidence. ☑️
We rely on reputed and specialized media sites, academic research institutions,
peer-reviewed studies, government agencies, and medical associations to source information. 📰
We avoid using tertiary references. Know more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. 🧐
- TimesOfIndia: List of Foods That You Should Never Eat Together | Dangerous Food Combinations to Avoid | Foods You Should not Mix. Accessed 2 December 2021
- Ganjllc: How Long Does Digestion Take? Accessed 2 December 2021
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Only 1 in 10 Adults Get Enough Fruits or Vegetables | CDC Online Newsroom. Accessed 2 December 2021